Advertise in Kuala Lumpur Airport to position your brand in the busiest airport in Malaysia, at the forefront of the country’s business and financial centre.
Transport Media is the premier choice for your Kuala Lumpur Airport advertising campaign, working with a range of advertising formats to deliver our clients a cost-effective campaign that sees brands showcased to a global and influential audience of millions.
Who we work with
Reach millions of passengers
- Advertising in Kuala Lumpur Airport can provide your business with exposure in front of a huge global audience – something that only airport advertising can offer.
- Kuala Lumpur International is one of South East Asia’s major airports, and is the world’s 13th busiest airport by total international passenger traffic.
- In 2014 alone, KLIA handled just under 49 million passengers in total.
Target a global audience
- Advertise in Kuala Lumpur Airport to target passengers from all around the world, with KLIA serving as the main hub for both Malaysia Airlines and AirAsia, which operate flights to hundreds of worldwide destinations.
- Kuala Lumpur is the fastest growing region in Malaysia in terms of economy, with Kuala Lumpur Airport advertising offering you the chance to reach a high volume of business flyers, decision-makers and executives arriving into the city from the rest of Asia and the world.
- With purchasing power and high influence, KLIA’s business flyers are an ideal target audience for your business, and Kuala Lumpur Airport advertising makes an instant impact on them as they arrive into the Malaysia.
Why Kuala Lumpur?
- As well as serving as Malaysia’s financial and business centre, Kuala Lumpur is also the world’s sixth most-visited city, with 8.9 million tourists arriving each year.
- Advertising in Kuala Lumpur Airport is a fantastic way to target tourists from other parts of Asia and the rest of the world, with your ads one of the first things they see as they arrive into the city.
- This can instantly encourage future purchases, with your ads reaching an audience with money to spend as they arrive into the city on vacation.
- Kuala Lumpur is Malaysia’s centre for finance, insurance, real estate, media and arts. Continued development and investment reinforce the economic significance of the city, with its GDP growing annually at a rate of 5.9%.
- This means that there’s never been a better time to advertise in Kuala Lumpur International Airport, with more tourists, business flyers and executives arriving into the city than ever before.
At Transport Media we work with a range of innovative media solutions to deliver a high-quality advertising campaign that sees brands make a huge impact on an international scale.
For more information about advertising in Kuala Lumpur Airport, get in touch with us today via phone or online contact form.