London’s property market is saturated and the fight to find rental accommodation or to secure a tenant, is a fight and often, a costly affair.
Badi App was developed as a FREE app to help pair up potential flatmates using artificial intelligence. It suggests potential flatmates based on personality, interests and search preferences.
People looking for a flatmate can then swipe through potential candidates and ‘match’ with people who want to move into their house.
At the time of launch into the UK, it was the biggest app in Spain, but had no brand awareness and consumer base in the UK.MAG was tasked with driving awareness, downloads and matching flatmates.
Property rental audience, both males and females, commuting and living or looking to live in and around the London commuter belts. Ages 18 – 35 (potential reach to 44)
- To use the strength of the detailed available property data badi holds.
- Layer it with live mobile consumer data in 6 zones across London
- Display live feeds of available property on digital screens utilising digital OOH formats in roadside and rail networks
- All bought on an RTB (real-time bidding) basis to engage with the correct audience at the most relevant times.
- Campaign reached over 10.2m people across a 4-week period.
- All KPIs exceeded
- App became number 1 on app store in its category at the time.
It was an innovative use of numerous data touch-points to create a more efficient, optimisable use of OOH on defined audiences in geo ring-fenced locations of importance to the client.