Bus advertising can provide your business with a prime audience of potential buyers.
30 million people will see your advert on a bus every week and that’s just the people who see them directly pass by. There are 5.2 billion passenger journeys in the UK each year and 2.3 billion bus trips made on London buses alone therefore ensuring large-scale opportunities for you to reach the right audience.
80% of consumers have responded to bus advertising by either purchasing a product, contacting a company or looking into a service. Want to place your advert on a specific bus route? We can do that. We will provide you with a cost-effective campaign and avoid financial loss in areas you are not looking to target.
Let our professional team show you the possibilities that outdoor & bus advertising can bring to your business in your local, targeted market. Want to connect with residents in grand scale? Increase the public awareness of your brand while boosting the public perception of your products and services.
Did you know over 90% of the UK population live within 5 minutes of a bus route? As a result, your bus advertisement will be seen by your intended targeted audience. In addition to bus passengers, pedestrians, car users, even cyclist will see you, meaning your bus advertisement campaign cannot be missed.
Why Bus Advertising?
Bus advertising is an amazing opportunity to build awareness of your company, no matter how big or small. It is an opportunity to drive your target audience to your business, event or website through frequent interaction with your target audience.
- Bus advertising is on the road between 10 and 18 hours a day, up to seven days a week
- They can give you blanket coverage of your primary area
- Buses take your message out to residential areas, giving the mobile billboard effect
- Speak to shoppers, workers, and students, as well as other motorists
- Give your audience the opportunity to see your message time and time again
- Advertising on buses is visually unavoidable
Who can you target?
- Affluent – 55% of bus passengers are ABC1. This increases to 61% in London
- Light TV viewers – 47% of people using buses are light TV viewers.
How does Bus advertising perform?
- Scale – 30 million people have seen advertising on the outside of a bus in the last week
- Welcomed – 73% of London commuters actually prefer buses with advertising
- Response – 80% of consumers have responded to bus advertising
- Memorable – 86% of bus passengers rising to 91% of bus passengers in London can spontaneously recall bus advertising
- Prime audience – 65% of ABC1 adults have noticed bus advertising in the last week. Furthermore that number grows to 74% in London.
Source – Target Group Index
Call us on 0208 003 2573 and we will put your bus advertising on the road.