Buses are everywhere which means that bus advertising offers fantastic results. Bus advertising is commonly used to target audiences in busy urban environments on many advertising formats.
With access to every bus route, across every town and city in the UK, Transport Media offers the ability to achieve maximum exposure by using buses as a standalone format or as part of a mixed media campaign.
By placing bus ads on specific routes and in targeted geographical areas, Transport Media can provide you with a cost-effective campaign and avoid financial wastage in areas your campaign doesn’t need to target.
Buses are unmissable, and a portable format for your campaign; they’ll take your adverts into places other types of advertising can’t reach. They cover ground and ensure that plenty of people see them; whether they’re on the road, pedestrians or passers-by.
How does Bus Media perform?
- Scale – 30 million people have seen advertising on the outside of a bus in the last week.
- Welcomed – 73% of London commuters actually prefer buses with advertising.
- Response – 80% of consumers have responded to an advert in or on a bus.
- Memorable – 86% of bus passengers rising to 91% of bus passengers in London can spontaneously recall bus adverts.
- Prime audience – 65% of ABC1 adults have noticed bus advertising in the last week. Furthermore that number grows to 74% in London.
Why Bus Advertising?
- Over 90% of the UK population live within 5 minutes of a bus route.
- Buses are ion the road between 10 and 18 hours a day, up to seven days a week- meaning your adverts will be reaching audiences for that length of time.
- They can give you blanket coverage of your primary area.
- Bus advertising gives your audience the opportunity to see your message time and time again.
Transport Media has all the knowledge and tools to ensure that your bus campaign is being driven down the correct route. We have access to over 97% of buses available over 200 different bus operators throughout the UK, including bus advertising in London and other major UK cities, towns and villages. We work with renowned names like Arriva Buses, Go-Ahead Group, First Group, National Express and the Stagecoach Group as well as hundreds of independent companies, offering hard to reach routes to guarantee that your advertising journey will be as prominent as possible.
With market beating rates and the ability to execute campaigns and a few days’ notice, Transport media is a trusted partner to many top brands and local authorities when it comes to bus advertising
Source – Target Group Index