Reach a global and influential audience of millions of passengers with a Tokyo International Airport advertising campaign from Transport Media.
Advertise in Tokyo International Airport for a campaign that can position your brand identity in front of millions of premium business flyers in the world’s fourth busiest airport by passenger traffic.
Who we work with
Target millions of passengers
- Tokyo International Airport advertising will see your ads feature in the world’s fourth busiest airport, which handled almost 73 million passengers in 2014.
- Also known as Haneda Airport, it is the primary base of Japan’s two major domestic airlines, Japan Airlines and All Nippon Airways.
- Following expansion 2010, Haneda Airport now is now capable of handling up to 90 million passengers annually.
The premier business airport in Japan
- Advertise in Tokyo International Airport and target millions of business travellers entering the city, which is one of the most influential and prosperous financial centres in the world.
- Tokyo currently ranks as the world’s richest city by GDP, with Tokyo Airport advertising offering brands a fantastic opportunity to reach an influential audience of some of the most powerful business executives, thought-leaders and decision-makers in Asia and the world.
- Advertise in Tokyo International Airport for a campaign that targets big business owners and an affluent audience, with the airport mainly handling premium business routes. Tokyo’s Narita Airport, meanwhile, is used for leisure routes by low-cost carriers.
- Tokyo International Airport advertising can see your brand make an impression on the lucrative and influential Japanese market, with Tokyo regarded as one of the planet’s most powerful financial centres.
- The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world, with an official population of approximately 40 million people.
- Advertise in Tokyo International Airport and promote your brand on a global scale, with international business flights frequently arriving from other major financial centres including London, Frankfurt and Hong Kong.
- As the capital and largest city in Japan, Tokyo attracts well over 400 million domestic visitors each year. With the airport primarily used for domestic and business class international flights, advertising in Tokyo International Airport provides you with a unique opportunity to appeal to both the Japanese and global markets.
- Tokyo is set to host the upcoming 2020 summer Olympic Games, a huge international event which will bring in huge visitor numbers from around the globe and contribute vast amounts to the economy.
At Transport Media we have a wealth of experience in planning and delivering innovative media campaigns in the world’s busiest and most prestigious airports. Working with a range of digital and traditional advertising formats, we can deliver a campaign that can help to improve recognition of your brand on a global scale.
Call us today for more information about advertising in Tokyo International Airport, or get in touch via our online contact form.