New York airport advertising from Transport Media can allow your brand to reach a global and influential audience in the world’s financial capital.
Advertise in John F. Kennedy International Airport for an advertising campaign that guarantees high exposure of your brand across a range of formats. As the busiest international passenger gateway in the USA, JFK Airport is your number one choice if you’re looking to target a worldwide and affluent audience.
We work with agencies and direct clients
- John F. Kennedy International Airport advertising provides brands with a platform to reach a huge audience of millions. JFK is the United States’ busiest airport by international passenger traffic, handling over 53 million passengers in 2014 alone.
- It is also the fifth busiest airport across North America based on overall passenger traffic.
- Advertise in JFK Airport and see your campaign reach millions of business travelers with purchasing power, as well as countless tourists from around the world.
A global and influential audience
- John F. Kennedy International is one of only four airports in North America with scheduled flights to all six inhabited continents.
- It serves as the main hub for American Airlines, the world’s largest airline, as well as Delta Air Lines and JetBlue, with flights to over 154 worldwide destinations and an extensive network of domestic flights across the USA.
- With 533 daily nonstop flights around the globe, JFK welcomes some of the world’s most influential opinion leaders and corporate decision-makers and is an ideal advertising location for your brand.
Why New York?
- Advertise in New York airports in order to reach passengers traveling in and out of the world’s number one business market.
- Anchored by the famous Wall Street, New York City is known as the world’s financial capital – New York airport advertising can provide your brand with huge exposure in front of an influential audience of global business people.
- New York City is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations, serving over 54 million foreign and American tourists each year.
- Tourist attractions such as the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, the Empire State Building and Broadway theatre shows have seen visitor spending figures hit nearly $40 billion in recent years.
- Advertising in JFK Airport can impact visitors as soon as they enter New York, influencing future purchases in the world’s most prestigious shopping city.
- New York is home to some of the world’s most famous sporting franchises including New York Yankees, New York Giants and New York Knicks – with thousands of spectators visiting the city to attend matches regularly
Transport Media is the premier choice to coordinate your John F. Kennedy International Airport advertising campaign, with a range of formats available inside the airport as well as externally.
We work across traditional and digital media formats to bring you a campaign that is cost effective and raises brand awareness on an international scale. Call us today for more information or get in touch via our online contact form.