Target millions of passengers arriving into one of the world’s leading international financial centres by advertising in Hong Kong International Airport.
Hong Kong Airport advertising from Transport Media offers companies the opportunity to improve brand awareness internationally, reaching an influential and affluent audience of business executives, decision makers and tourists in one of the world’s busiest airports.
We work with agencies and direct clients
- In 2014 alone, Hong Kong International Airport handled over 63 million passengers – making it one of the world’s top ten busiest airports.
- Hong Kong International Airport advertising provides advertisers with a unique opportunity to target both the lucrative Asian market as well as appeal to passengers internationally.
- It is home to one of the world’s largest passenger terminal buildings, with a range of advertising formats and media solutions available to ensure your Hong Kong Airport advertising campaign makes a huge impact on flyers.
Advertise on an international scale
- Advertise in Hong Kong Airport and promote your brand to passengers flying to mainland China, the rest of Asia and over 180 cities across the globe.
- As one of the world’s major financial centres, Hong Kong International Airport welcomes thousands of powerful and influential business people each day from several of the world’s most business-driven cities.
- Your brand’s creative can make an instant impact and greet them upon their arrival into Hong Kong, influencing future purchases and encouraging investment whilst cementing your position as a global business.
Why Hong Kong?
- Hong Kong Airport advertising allows you to establish a presence in one of the world’s leading international financial centres, home to one of the greatest concentrations of corporate headquarters in the Asia-Pacific region.
- With thousands of business executives, bankers and influential decision-makers entering and leaving Hong Kong on a daily basis, advertising in Hong Kong Airport presents a fantastic opportunity to target an affluent audience with money to spend.
- Hong Kong International Airport advertising also offers brands the chance to tap into the lucrative Chinese market, with domestic flights to mainland China regularly flying from HKIA. It also serves as a major stopover airport, offering connections for a number of international airlines.
- Hong Kong is a major tourist destination for those from China, Asia and the rest of the world, with nearly 61 million visitor arrivals recorded in 2014.
At Transport Media, we work with a range of innovative advertising formats to allow your Hong Kong International Airport advertising campaign to be as effective as possible.
We’re able to target your campaign to specific terminals, gates and departure lounges, ensuring that you reach your perfect target audience. To find out what advertising in Hong Kong International Airport could do for your brand, get in touch with Transport Media today.